These Top 10 Marketing Questions are useful for new businesses or to refresh your memory about all the things you need to think about for your marketing plan:
1. How do you describe your company? Think of several ways to do this for various situations, such as on your website, face-to-face at a networking group, and in your literature.
2. How strong is your company branding and image? What does it say about you?
3. Who do you want to sell to? Think hard about the size and type of person or company who will want to buy from you.
4. Can you list the features and benefits of your products and services?
5. What are your Unique Selling Points?
6. Who is your competition and how great is the threat to you?
7. Is your pricing right?
8. How do you want to sell? Direct, through partners, or resellers? Where is your online presence?
9. Have you found the best possible sources of design, print, office stationery, etc.?
10. What is your budget for the various activities you need to do?
The answers to these will help you to build a robust marketing plan and decide on the marketing activities you need to do.
My thanks to Gillian Duckwood of Duckwood Marketing for permission to reproduce here.